Cookies are information that are automatically placed in a predefined folder on your computer (browser) every time you enter specific websites but do not receive knowledge of any document or file from his computer. Cookies help to uniquely distinguish your computer on the server. They also allow us to collect information about the server to help you navigate the web better, as well as to be able to analyze the website and monitor its operation. Most browsers are programmed to accept cookies, however you can set your browser to refuse to receive them or notify you each time you receive a cookie. However, we would like to point out that some parts of our website may not work properly in case you have rejected cookies.
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper operation of a website and for the user to browse it. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages properly or use certain services.
- Profile creation cookies: used to create user profiles to send advertising messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, whether technical or “profile building”, can also be classified as:
- “Session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
- “Permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time.
These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device associated with a website, facilitating user authentication procedures.
- “Proprietary” cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the website to which the user browses.
- “Third party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the website to which the user is browsing.
You can choose for which cookies to give your consent. In the case of third party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the holder of that cookie, to whom the Company simply refers: most third party cookies available on the website may be disabled by users on their own browser or by visiting the websites of their operators directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we point out that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Website and / or make the most of all available features and services.
3. The Cookies We Use
- Cookies related to email newsletters. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remind you if you are already registered and to display certain notifications that may only apply to unregistered subscribers / users.
- Cookies related to site preferences. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site will run when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be retrieved whenever you interact with a page that is influenced by your preferences.
4. Third Party Cookies
Specifically, our website uses, in addition to the above, the following cookies:
- Google Analytics, which is one of the most popular and reliable web analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use your site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can monitor e.g. how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to create interesting content and help us understand how we can improve the site for you. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we try new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we try new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience while on the website and always ensuring that we understand what optimization our users value.
- We also use social media buttons and / or plugins on this site that allow you to connect to your social network in a variety of ways. In order for social media sites to work, they will set cookies through our website, which can be used to improve your profile on their website or to contribute to the data they hold for various purposes described in their respective privacy policies.
Instructions for the operation of cookies in the various browsers:
To enable or disable cookies in Chrome, visit the relevant Google Help Center support page.
- Mozilla Firefox
To enable or disable cookies in Firefox, visit the relevant Help center page in the Firefox Support Center.
- Internet Explorer
To enable or disable cookies in Internet Explorer, visit the relevant Help center page of the Microsoft Support Center.
To enable or disable cookies in Safari, visit the relevant Help center page of the Apple Support Center.
To enable or disable cookies in Opera, visit the relevant Support-Help page of the Opera Support Center.